Member Board of Directors
Member Board of Directors
Würth Finance International B.V.
The Würth Group is the global market leader in the development, production and sale of fastening and assembly materials. More than 400 companies operating over 2,500 branch offices and shops in 80 countries are part of this global family business, which hails from the German town of Künzelsau. Würth Finance International B.V. is the inhouse bank and the treasury center of the Würth Group.
Würth Finance International B.V. (WFI), founded in 1978 and domiciled in Amsterdam since 1987, has several subsidiaries and hereinafter is referred to as Würth Finance Group (WFG).
WFG is the financial competence center for the Würth Group.
In its core business, it is responsible for concentrating and optimizing the worldwide flow of payments, managing the financial risks, handling Group financing and fostering investor relations. Together with the Würth Group's purchasing staff, it provides suppliers of goods to the Würth Group with various services relating to debt collection and the insurance of delcredere risk. Working in close collaboration with the Group Management and the operational Group companies (over 400 companies in more than 80 countries), it ensures the availability of the necessary liquid funds and the optimal use of the Group's financial resources. Next to that and through the legal entity Würth Financial Services AG, insurance brokerage and consulting services is offered in the area of pension funds and insurance to both private persons and small and medium sized enterprises in Switzerland.
In view of its size in terms of assets and turnover WFI as Dutch parent company of WFG qualifies as a ‘Large Company’ and requires a governance structure based on the so-called ‘mitigated structured regime’. The governance is a two-tier board structure according to Dutch law.
There are a Management Board and a Board of Directors. The Management Board manages the company and the Board of Directors is the supervisory body (Raad van Commissarissen).
Vacancy: Member Board of Directors (Lid Raad van Commissarissen)
Würth Finance Group is currently looking for a new member of the Board of Directors.
Specific requirements regarding this vacancy are:
- Good knowledge of the Dutch two tier governance system;
- Professional background in Legal, Dutch Corporate Law, Governance, EU Capital Market Regulations, and/or Finance, Tax, Transfer Pricing, Treasury, Dutch/EU Capital Markets;
- Preferably experience in a non-executive (international) position;
- Experience in complex stakeholder management, understanding the sensitivity of the position of a Dutch subsidiary company being part of a global (family-owned) Group;
- Personality, mindset and added value to be a pleasant and valuable sparring partner of the Management Board;
- Preferably Dutch;
- (quite) Fluent in speech and writing in both German and English language, while the German as well as the English language is used during Board meetings and in documents.
Given the composition of the current Board of Directors, a high preference is given to a female candidate who matches the above mentioned profile.
More information about this vacancy can be found via the 'Functieprofiel downloaden' button.